Business Development Representatives / BDC Agent
Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for talented and professional individuals to join our Internet Sales team!
Business Development Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales and service appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). BDC Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Keep website up-to-date with vehicle specifications and availability
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
- Schedule Service appointments
The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous call center and/or Internet sales experience a plus
- Sales experience is a plus, NOT required
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads and to keep the website data up-to-date
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Team player and positive attitude!
- No outbound phone call reluctance
- Willing to learn and driven to achieve
This is a full-time position that requires the flexibility to work rotating schedules with possible rotating Saturday and Sunday shifts.
Competitive Pay - Bonus - Benefits - Paid training and more!
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, call center representative, client, customer care, customer service specialist, platform support, product support, service representative, service specialist, technical assistant