Hospice RN, Night
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
Bronx, NYZip Code:
MJHS Hospice & Palliative CareStatus:
Office-based Do you have a ""Hospice Heart""?
If your answer is yes, then you are just the nurse we are looking for. When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals. $10,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance! $5,000 Cantonese/Mandarin Fluency or Spanish Fluency Bonus!* Up to $15,000 in total paid out over 3 years!
*Language bonus for offers accepted by??December 31, 2019. Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No??? You will here!?? You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals.?? You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance!
- $5,000 Cantonese/Mandarin or Spanish Fluency Bonus!*
- FREE ?? Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement ?? for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement ?? for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable ?? medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans ! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
*Language bonus for offers accepted by December 31, 2019. Responsibilities:
In this position you will be responsible in providing care to hospice patients in our inpatient unit. You will document the visit in the Electronic Medical Record and report any changes to the patient's condition to the RN.??
This position is from 8:00pm to 8:30am - Monday through Friday.Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York
- Must have a minimum of two years RN experience in med/surg, oncology, hospice or critical care
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills a must
- Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care preferred but must obtain certification within one year of hire
Giving you what you need to achieve the right balance in your career is a top priority at MJHS. After all, when you feel valued, respected and appreciated, its easierto care about others in return.
With a comprehensive range of services combined into one integrated health system, MJHS is able to offer you many unique opportunities to deliver world-class patient care. You have the option to provide direct care, explore case management or advance into leadership here at one of New York's leading health systems.
Associated topics: care unit, intensive care unit, maternal, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, recovery, surgical, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...