Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
HAMILTON MEDICAL was founded from a vision: To develop intelligent ventilation solutions that make life safer for patients in critical care and easier for the people who care for them. Today, Hamilton Medical is a leading manufacturer of critical care ventilation solutions for a wide variety of patient populations, applications, and environments.
The Clinical Applications Specialist will be responsible for Hamilton Medical's clinical support and education efforts. The position will be located in Westchester County, NY.
- Accurately represents Hamilton Medical and it's products in the marketplace.
- Assesses the educational needs of customers. Plans for and facilitates in-service / CEU opportunities in collaboration with the Clinical Operations Manager.
- Assists the Clinical Operations Manager with the production of key account seminars, presentations, and programs to promote company products, service, and technologies.
- Serves as a resource on clinical practices to all Hamilton Medical customers and personnel.
- Provides technical / application assistance to the Hamilton Medical sales and service teams.
- Attends and participates in trade shows, seminars, company sales and service meetings as required.
- Accumulates competitive information and forwards this data to marketing in order to assist in sales and marketing strategies.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelors Degree preferred. AA degree required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist/Respiratory Care Practitioner required.
- Three plus years of critical care experience in the field of Respiratory Care required, with two years of inservice education or clinical support experience preferred.
- Knowledge in the type of clinical application of equipment and services provided by Hamilton Medical.
- Must have physical and mechanical aptitude to be able to install ventilators and other Hamilton Medical products.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates efficient and effective use of resources in meeting customer expectations and performing job responsibilities.
- PC computer skills required, Microsoft Professional Office preferred.
Learn more about us @: www.hamilton-medical.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Loading some great jobs for you...