VP Account Director - DTC (Bronx)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Description - VP, Account Director-DTC (19000378)
VP, Account Director-DTC - ( 19000378 )
Job Title: VP Account Director
Two things Grey has been doing since 1917: coming up with FamouslyEffective ideas, and hiring forceful, energetic innovators with diverse skillsets and points of view who can put ideas into motion that lead to results.Thats no coincidence.
Smart, quick, highly motivated business-savvy people have been thebackbone of Greys Famously Effective work for 102 years. They drive thebusiness and creative performance that has led Grey to be named the industrystrade publications Agency of the Year three times in the past sixyears.
As the agency, industry, and world continue to transform at abreak-neck pace, Grey continues to look for the best people to join our diversetalent roster in the coming year. More than ever, we need people who willdevelop the Famously Effective ideas that will propel the agency further on thetrajectory of success.
Following is a broad overview of the key responsibilities of the VP Account Director at Grey -- they are representative and not exhaustive. Overall, the expectation is that the VP Account Director will use proven judgment and management skills to handle responsibilities and be expected to deliver/manage projects on schedule.
- Partnership with EVP on management of the account as well as, as needed, on client initiatives
- Day to day management business of the account (inclusive of the below).
- Supervise junior staff: training and development as well as oversight of projects
- Supervise creative development for the account- ongoing campaign as well as new campaign exploratories. Also other creative projects/initiative as presented
- Core participation in/management of strategic discussions/thinking/creative briefings
- Drive long term project planning in conjunction with EVP
- Management of Account Team division of responsibilities and time management
- Oversee development of/ participate in presentation of Grey Days orientations; participate in preparation of/presentation of Grey Management Briefings as appropriate
- Attendance at relevant Client meetings/presentations
- Manage and attend relevant internal meetings (e.g: creative reviews, account management status meetings)
- Live-action television shoots:
- Attend pre-production meetings, shoots
- Supervise post production process incl. review rough cuts, etc.
- Work on all digital initiatives including, but not limited to: website builds and upkeep; social media; landing pages and microsites.
- Qualitative research:
- Oversee qualitative stimuli preparation (with AS & AE)
- Quantitative research:
- Supervise material preparation for MWB research
- Agency Summit(s):
- Develop agenda with Client
- Lead development of Agency presentation materials (e.g: competitive review, client specific requests)
- Attendance and relevant presentations
- Attendance at core team dinners, brainstormings, strategic discussions, etc. as appropriate
- All other traditional misc. account management responsibilities pertaining to administration of the account (i.e: budget oversight, timeline oversight, competitive reporting oversight)
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 9+ years experience in advertising
- Integrated experience - traditional, digital, activation
- Experience managing teams
- Experience running multichannel and/or multi-agency teams
- Experience presenting to the highest client level
- Strategic thinker
- Creative Champion
Grey provides equal employmentopportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibitsdiscrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any othercharacteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We offer dynamic career opportunities with growthpotential in a fun work environment!
Associated topics: community, facebook, hospital, lead generation, marketing, newspaper, policies, principle gift, product market, regulatory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...