Quality Services Manager/Clinical Services Manager (RN) - Supporting facility operations in the Bronx, NY
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
The Manager, Clinical Services functions to varying degrees to achieve the best quality outcomes, patient safety and support to improve patient centered care. The individual functions of each teammate may vary depending on the needs and structure of their Division
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for a Clinical Services/Quality Manager with DaVita.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...