Dietary Associate (Per Diem) Float Position
Employment Type: Full-Time
You will be responsible for preparation and service of food items as per menu specifications for patients' meal service. Prepares between meal and other nourishment's as needed. Works assigned station on patient tray line. Responsible for cleanliness of work area and for safe, sanitary handling of food, equipment and supplies. Must be willing to work weekend and holidays.
- High School graduate or equivalency required.
- Ability to read, writes, speak and follow written and oral directions in English.
- Should have knowledge of standards of attractive food service, and high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and neatness.
- Exhibits flexibility related to work schedules.
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with patients, visitors, nursing staff and other personnel.
- Exhibits an ability and attitude relative to the spirit of caring and tradition at Calvary Hospital as required by specific job duties and functions.
Loading some great jobs for you...